IS IT OK TO BE AVERAGE?
Maybe you’re thinking; “I’m pretty much in line with most of my friends. I’m pretty much average. “ Are you happy with that?
· 69% of all Americans are overweight
· 35.1% of all Americans are obese, 40% of those between 55-64
· One third of all Americans have high blood pressure, 51% of those between 55 and 64
· Almost 1 of every 8 Americans are diabetic, 1 in 5 of those between 55 and 64
· 1 in 3 people have pre-diabetes and 90% of them don’t even know it!
· Just under one third have high Cholesterol
· Obesity is the Number 2 cause of death in the U.S. and within 2 to 3 years may replace tobacco as the Number 1 cause of death
· Excess weight and obesity cause :
-High blood pressure
-11different kinds of cancer
Still OK with being average?
What's your excuse?
Ref: Harvard School of Public Health and National Heart, Lung and blood Institute and The Centers for Disease Control
SEND YOUR QUESTIONS TO email@example.com If I don’t have an answer I’ll find someone who does.